Author Topic: MYM drops WC3 team  (Read 2008 times)

v3ck

• ‹bermensch
  • Legendary
MYM drops WC3 team
« on: January 29, 2009, 10:22:16 am »
http://www.mymym.com/en/news/15720.html

Meet Your Makers, which seemed to be the most stable e-sports organization in Europe, has dropped its top-tier Warcraft 3 team. If things are so bad that MYM can no longer profit from Grubby and Moon, how long will it be until Mousesports and Schroet Kommando do the same? SK has already cut its team down to three and mouz has been shuffling its lineup. This is a sad day for the Western e-sports community.

Deviant

• Legendary
  • Usurped Leader
Re: MYM drops WC3 team
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 05:34:16 pm »
This is unfortunate, but e-sport teams are constantly changing.  It will be interesting to see where Moon and Grubby go next, and to a lesser extent Susiria, Soccer and Lucifer.  All though both moon and grubby have been a bit stagnant of late.  With up and comers like Who and Violet on the scene, consistently out performing them.  It would be funny to see them join up with WE I am tired of only seeing infi sky 2v2s.  I want Sky+Grubby.
"I'm not much on speeches, but it's so gratifying to leave you wallowing in the mess you've made, you're screwed. Thank you. Bye."

-Iain

v3ck

• ‹bermensch
  • Legendary
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 07:45:45 pm »
Mouz just cut four WC3 players.

Justin707070

• Legendary
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 12:10:27 am »
Holy shit. E-sports!! no!!!!!!

Well, at least they kept 3.
Dominion, the best board game ever made.

Deviant

• Legendary
  • Usurped Leader
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 02:55:47 pm »
The 4 players cut were fairly underwhelming from the replays I have seen.  If they are able to pick up soccer, it will more than replace their losses.
"I'm not much on speeches, but it's so gratifying to leave you wallowing in the mess you've made, you're screwed. Thank you. Bye."

-Iain

Deviant

• Legendary
  • Usurped Leader
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 05:19:57 pm »
Violet is in hospital after his house burnt down  :o

-Iain