Author Topic: Saturday 1800 Who knows what it is. (starting new game) Its Exalted 3.0  (Read 1220 times)

GitS

• Administrator
  • Legendary
Same group of experienced players from 1300.  This time they really have no idea what they are playing.

It can be Exalted 3rd edition.  Do you want to play in The AGE OF HEROES.  where you are the reborn souls of Exalted heroes from a bygone age. 

7th Sea 1st/2nd(when it arrives)  Swashbuckling adventures on the high seas or ground.  Be heroes!  really guys be heroes. 

Rifts.  Earth.  After the war.  Hundereds of years later.  The world is not like ours.  Magic has returned. High Technology.  D-Bees stalk the land.  Can you help bring the world back from the brink?  By world I mean humanity cuz screw the D-Bees.

Warhammer 40k: in the grim dark future.   there are rainbows and pretty butterflies!

Deadlands Reloaded:  The Wierd West.  Its.. well I'll let you find out for yourself.

And many more possible systems/games that will come out of this experenced crew of players.  Join them.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:01:08 pm by GitS »
Things die.  People burn.  This is the way of all things.   This is my way *cackle*
    "I have defied gods and demons.
    I am your shield, I am your sword.
    I know you; your past, your future.
    This is the way the world ends."

GitS

• Administrator
  • Legendary
Re: Saturday 1800 Who knows what it is. (starting new game)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 04:46:07 pm »
Ok so Now i think i figured out what game is being played in this time slot.

EXALTED 3.0.   

In a land where  you are the reincarnations of the Rulers of Heaven, Hell, and all of Creation.  You are hunted.  With your fellow exalteds you try your utmost to bring peace and harmony to Creation.

This game is run by experienced GMs and players.  Friendly lot. If you want to take part in some damn near epic adventures throw in with this lot. 
Things die.  People burn.  This is the way of all things.   This is my way *cackle*
    "I have defied gods and demons.
    I am your shield, I am your sword.
    I know you; your past, your future.
    This is the way the world ends."