Author Topic: Tenra Bansho Zero  (Read 1840 times)

Rubycheeks Loveglow

• Veteran
  • Master of the East Wind
    • Transistor Glamor
Tenra Bansho Zero
« on: September 28, 2012, 01:50:22 am »
So I participated in his Kickstarter a while ago:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diamondsutra/tenra-bansho-zero-an-art-and-culture-rich-rpg-from

So I'll be getting my hands on it pretty soon, having anticipated seeing this game come out for quite a few years now.

Trying to scout out interest. I'll have no experience with the system so it'll be a rougher game, but it's not the rule-heaviest game so hopefully it'll go well regardless.

It's a modicum more serious than Maids though, so I'm afraid this can't quite go the same way it did last time lol

So yeah, just anyone who'd be willing to take the dive with me on a brand new system, I'm taking inventory of any interest for say, a session or two to try and get a game of this to happen.

Get a feel for it.

webservice@growbiggerpenis.com

• Number One
  • Legendary
  • I'm dapper!
Re: Tenra Bansho Zero
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 09:12:07 pm »
I'm pretty sure that from the stories I've heard, your Maid RPG one-shot was beyond amazing and that nothing will ever top it again.

Rubycheeks Loveglow

• Veteran
    • Transistor Glamor
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 01:29:10 pm »
Unfortunately, to create that kind of session requires not only a game that allows for extreme rules leniency but also the presence of someone like Sean.

Rubycheeks Loveglow

• Veteran
    • Transistor Glamor
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 07:00:41 pm »
So, I have the preview PDF now, which is enough for me to get started on coming up with a one shot.

The game requires about 6 hours to be completed from start to finish (sort of like Dread in length in that way) so I can either do it over two 3 hour sessions a couple of weeks or do it on, say, Remembrance Day. Whatever seems to net me enough people to play, which is around 4-5.

Ideally I'll have the hard copy by then but if not the pre-release PDF is more than enough to use. I'm up for anyone as long as they're motivated to play a roleplaying driven tabletop.

Stats will be pre-gen but you get to fit your own character personality/name/gender/age into it with some restrictions. Pencil and lots of d6 is all that's needed for the game.