Author Topic: Trick or Eat  (Read 1932 times)

Bunnie

• Unus Mundus
  • Veteran
Trick or Eat
« on: October 26, 2011, 10:59:46 pm »
Updated for a new year. We're doing this again. Wednesday, October 31st. 5:00 in the commons room. All you need to know is that it's an excuse to go trick-or-treating :D

If you want the full story, read on:
Trick or Eat happens every Hallowe'en, and is an initiative where university students across the country go out door to door to collect donations of non-perishable foods for local food banks (you get to keep the candy; all they want is food!).

All you need is a costume (you can go without one, but will have to endure the shame) and a backpack or some sturdy bags. I will register us at the War Memorial Gym prior to heading out, where we will be assigned our route. The route should take no longer than a few hours; we expect to be back before 7:00.

If you're interested, you can sign up here: <>

INSTRUCTIONS TO SIGN UP:

1.) Select British Columbia for your Province, Vancouver as your City, and Point Grey-University of British Columbia as your University.

2.) Accept the waiver

3.) Click 'Join a Team'

4.) Under 'Team Name', search 'Wargamers'. Select this team and click 'Next'.

5.) Fill in your information.

Note: If you forget to sign up, you can still show up and we'll register you there.

We're also in dire need of drivers, so if you have a car and would be willing to lend it to the cause for a night, please let me know!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 01:07:59 pm by Bunnie »
The algorithms I am programmed with do not support the comprehension of illogical human thought.

Espie

• Legendary
  • What.
Re: Trick or Eat
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 06:19:29 pm »
Heh, I remember doing Trick or Eat in first year.
Remember, the moon is watching.

Bunnie

• Unus Mundus
  • Veteran
Re: Trick or Eat
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 01:09:11 pm »
HAPPY HALLOWE'EN NECROPOST :P
The algorithms I am programmed with do not support the comprehension of illogical human thought.