Author Topic: A character I probably won't get to play  (Read 34495 times)

Particle_Man

• Legendary
  • Cut my teeth on 1st ed AD&D
    • http://particle-man6.livejournal.com/
Re: A character I probably won't get to play
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2013, 05:24:20 am »
I talked about this for amonster campaign as a backup character. I would like to try a wyrmling copper dragon that goes straight into horizon walker. While mostly a scout with the appropriate spot,listen,hide and ms, I would like to see how the aerial combat rules in 3.5 d&d actually work, and I would take some of the flight-based feats in the mm. Technically, all of this could be core. Assuming that the mm counts as core.
Game MASter that is comPLETEly unfair!

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2013, 11:55:59 am »
A soulborn has caught my interest.  Now in most ways the soulborn is just a variant paladin, using incarnum/soul melds instead of spells.  On the other hand, the elf racial substitution levels for the CG soulborn allow for something kinda cool: the ranged smite attack (albeit only within 30' and only with bow and arrow).  So taking point blank shot, precise shot, and a *lot* of the extra smiting feat, and using the two bonus incarnum feats to help with ranged attacks, one could do something with it.  It would never be a power house, but it could be fun.  And archery doesn't get much love in 3.5.

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2013, 11:54:08 pm »
3.5 has a lot of combinations that sound cool but are probably a bit sub-optimal.  The Horizon Walker (not saying it is bad, but there are more powerful options).  The Stonechild (+4 LA, 2 outsider hd).  The sword and shield fighting style (generally speaking 2 handed weapon tends to win out).  Naturally I want to combine the three suboptimal choices.   ;D

I guess the most logical way to do it is take 3 levels of ranger, and then max out the horizon walker levels.  After that, I dunno, fighter maybe?

Note: Because the class skills of outsider kind of run out once I have a high int, it might make sense to take the "listen to this" skill trick at 2nd HD of outsider at the beginning of the Stonechild progression.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 02:11:22 pm by Particle_Man »

Floogal

• Veteran
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2013, 07:48:22 pm »
Well, you'll be level 19 by the time you're finished Horizon Walker.  Might as well take a final fourth level of Ranger to get an animal companion as your capstone.

And Horizon Walker is actually a pretty decent option in a core-only game: at-will Dimension Door every 1d4 rounds at character level 11 (assuming a 0LA race)?  Yes, please!

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2013, 11:46:28 am »
I dunno, I think getting heavy armour proficiency might be good too, and frankly I would feel sorry for a 4th level ranger animal companion in a 20th level game.  That's like a 1st level druid animal companion in a 20th level game.  How would one even try to keep the poor beastie alive?

Floogal

• Veteran
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2013, 08:17:11 pm »
Correction: a second level druid animal companion!  But, yeah.

Waiting until level 20 to upgrade to heavy armour doesn't seem worth it; besides, it will prevent you from using your Ranger combat style bonus feat (if it matters).  Just wear mithral breast plate.

Consider instead taking a level in Dwarven Defender (you've already got the Endurance pre-req) or Shadowdancer (Hide in Plain Sight would be really fun with at-will teleporting).

Still, good luck reaching level 20 when you're a melee class with 4 less hit die than your allies.  Better be a really good shield you're using.

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2013, 09:51:44 pm »
Well the thing about dwarven defender is one has to be a dwarf.   ;D

I was thinking of starting in light armour and using missle weapons (and hence the ranger's rapid shot) while my hp were low at lower levels.  At higher levels, my con bonus should begin to make the difference and I should catch up in hp.  The str bonus helps to catch up with the BAB deficiency (except for the extra attacks, but it is hard for a fighter to hit with the last iterative attack anyhow, usually - on the other hand, at least I can get to all four attacks with 16/11/6/1 at level 20 if I take a full BAB class at all 14 class levels that are not racial hit dice).  The con bonus helps the fort save, and there is a feat that can transfer the con bonus to the will save instead of the wis modifier.  Reflex is low, sadly, but if the character catches up in hp at high levels it would be no worse than an ordinary fighter.

At higher levels I would take the level in fighter (at some point, maybe earlier than 20) and perhaps use the extra heavy mountain plate, also available in races of stone (as well as the extreme shield that is there).  I would have the strength to wear and wield them.  They would stack with the racial natural armour bonus, and together could provide a nice AC.  Plus, if I took desert terrain with horizon walker I would be immune to fatigue, meaning I could sleep in heavy armour.

Plus, fighter is a favoured class, so it doesn't hurt xp to have 1 level of fighter and 3 of ranger.  And, well, theme.  I just don't see the stonechild as a shadowdancer, and I prefer not to take 2 prestige classes with this one.  The character seems more direct than that, somehow.  Not a hide in shadows sort of chap.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 04:59:01 pm by Particle_Man »

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2014, 09:27:59 pm »
Another Magic of Incarnum character that looks attractive is the basic Incarnate, without multi-classing.  It would be a less powerful character than going cleric/incarnate/sapphire hierarch, but that might be a good thing in some parties.  Besides, being a totally new magic system, it might be best to see what it is like on its own.

I would go for the Azurin race (a human variant in the same book that gives up the extra skill point per level for a single essentia point (alas, one doesn't gain one extra essentia point per level as a racial bonus - that would be OP).  Then feats could also be from the same book, taking Expanded Soulmeld Capacity three times (allowing three of my soulmelds (decided at the beginning of the day) to potentially be filled with one more essentia point), then a feat to get 2 extra essentia points, and then nothing but double chakra feats until epic levels (double chakra is nice since it allows two soulmelds to fit in (and potentially be bound in) the same chakra space, and not all chakra-binding spaces are created equal - the more central, the more powerful the bind usually is).

This is an interesting character, in that on the one hand I have access to a lot of soulmelds, but have to choose a very limited subset from that to have access to on a particular day (this also applies to the even more limited numbers of bindings for the day).  Then one shuffles around the essentia points between these melds as a swift action to power them up beyond a limited "base power" (the star trek "more power to the shields!  No, to the thrusters!  No to the phasers!" seems to be apt here).

Since some of the 40 or so soulmelds are skill boosters, it pays to put points into skills (even cross-class skills), so spot, diplomacy and use magic device are all candidates (and having at least 1 rank in handle animal might be wise, as that is one of the few skills that both can be boosted by soulmelds and which the soulmeld doesn't make one trained in without a skill rank in it).

And there is the alignment focus (they must be NG, LN, CN, or NE).  I would go NG, I think (another advantage of not going for the axiomatically lawful Sapphire Hierarch).

I see the Incarnate as an attempt to overcome the "linear fighter, quadratic wizard" issue, as at high levels the 3.5 game becomes very different in style, precisely because of the access to high level wizard/cleric/druid spells.  Soulmelds gain a little power (as more binding locations open up) but not nearly to the same extent.  I think I could be DM for the level 20 campaign with fighters, incarnates, and others of that power level and it wouldn't be that much harder to run than a level 3 game, say).  Of course, that is just theoretical at this point.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 11:00:13 pm by Particle_Man »

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2014, 07:43:35 pm »
3.5 D&D has soooooo many races and classes (prestige and base) that I never will get a chance to play them all.  But I have played some flyers (a very fun but windling scout (albeit not a serious combat threat) and a ridiculously overpowered angel, and now would be curious to try the Raptoran race from Races of the Wild, to be reasonably effective in combat without being "superman" (maybe "hawkman"? Or "the black condor?").  A Fighter 5/Storm Talon 5/Fighter 5 would be a basic model for a flying archer.  Raptorans can use a special "footbow" while flying, which allows for 1.5x str bonus to damage for high-strength versions of the bow (similar to a 2 handed meelee weapon).  That said, Raptorans can only glide at first, then at 5 hd can fly for very short bursts (so aerial combat would probably involved flying, gliding, flying, landing, flying, gliding, etc., and then at 10 hd can finally fly freely.  The Storm Talon prestige class allows for the use of the feet (talons, get it?) as natural weapons, as well as faster flight and bonus feats (like the fighter, but from a different (and smaller) pool).  I would also take the raptoran racial substitution levels at fighter levels 1, 4 and 8 of fighter, costing me 2 bonus feats and the ability to use heavy armour, but gaining me the ability to fly in medium armour, a small meelee bonus damage if I am flying and higher than my opponent, and a small bonus to speed.  Eventually this adds up to a flight speed of 90 feet!  But I start smaller, at 40 feet, which is plenty.

On the upside, this character can be made with "core + 1", which I sometimes like for the simplicity.  So drawing on feats in the phb, mm (both core) and races of the wild (the same book in which raptorans appear) one could get something like this:

Skill: spot (cross-class for fighter, class skill for storm talon, maxed out as much as possible, and unless I have universally high stats I strongly doubt I would get even an average intelligence (it really depends on the chargen rules which vary by campaign) so that is it for skills).

Feats: 1: Point-Blank Shot, F1: Precise Shot, F2: Rapid Shot, 3: Far Shot, 6: Many Shot, S7: Fly By Attack, 9: Weapon Focus (footbow), S9: Improved Flight (so good instead of average maneuverability), S11: forget the name but in races of the wild it gives a bonus to reflex saves while flying based on maneuverability, so +3 for me, 12: Improved Precise Shot, S13: Wingover, 15: Weapon Specialization (footbow), S15: Multi-attack (so talon strikes are -2 instead of -5), F16: Greater Weapon Focus (footbow), 18: Improved Unarmed Strike, F20: Deflect Arrows.  If I want more offence at the cost of defence the last two feats could be replaced by improved critical (footbow) and plunging shot (extra 1d6 damage with projectiles to those 30 feet below me - yay gravity!).

High dex, con and str are all useful for this character.  Wis couldn't hurt, for will saves and spot.  Int and chr would be the lower priority stats.

The disadvantage to this character is that 3.5 D&D has a rather complex and rarely used subsystem for aerial combat.  Suddenly facing is important (a possible holdover from earlier editions of  AD&D when facing mattered for "grounded" characters), as the direction you are facing determines your direction of flight.  Also, that direction is tracked in 3 dimensions, not 2, which is hard to represent on the typical battlemat.   How much you can turn, and how much movement you can use, whether you can hover, your speed going down  or up rather than parallel to the ground, and other factors (like a distance you must travel after flying downwards before you can fly upwards again) all suddenly are introduced.  Plus, you have to fly at least half your flight speed each round or fall/land.  This means that a higher flight speed is not necessarily an unqualified positive in combat!

Now me, I wouldn't mind trying it out, and maneuverability (good) would be a fun place to try it out because I would be good enough that I can do a lot of cool things, but not perfect so I would still have to put some work in placing my character in the right place at the right time (and headed in the right direction!).  But I imagine that many DMs would either disallow it as too complicated, or would handwave it into simplicity, which would be . . . ok, I guess, but not as much I would hope for trying out with such a character.

As a variant character (and going well beyond core +1 to core +3), the scout class from complete adventurer goes with raptoran like cookies and milk, as the flying raptoran can easily get the bonus to skirmish damage (and AC).  Add in fly by attack, manyshot and (from the expanded psionics handbook) greater manyshot, and a level 20 scout could add +5d6 to each of three missle attacks.  Heck, complete scoundrel might even have a feat that lets one mix scout and fighter levels for more goodness, although then one has to watch out for favoured class penalties (raptorans favour cleric - a rare favoured class indeed!).  But pure scout gains goodies like blindsense and (as a capstone ability) blindsight!  But frankly I am fine with the fighter/storm talon/fighter as a flying archer.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 08:28:49 am by Particle_Man »

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2014, 03:51:36 pm »
There is a simple Superhero game called BASH so I will make a version of Steeljack from Astro City.  Steeljack was a villain but reformed.  I am assuming he decided to go full on hero rather than just find a regular job.

So the street level heroes have 25 points.  Steeljack is strong, tough and has metal skin.  So, let's go with the highest starting Brawn of 5 (10 points) and a good Agility of 2 (4 points - this is the level of a very agile normal, but Steeljack has been fighting for years so I think he would be good at it) and a Mind of 1 (2 points - average).

I will give him a damaging weakness to magnetic attacks (gives back 2 points).

For skills (each with a free emphasis) I would take one mental skill for my mind score (Streetwise: emphasis crime, multiplier at x1)) and two physical skills for my agility score (Stealth: emphasis hiding, and then Stealth again to increase the multiplier to x3).  So not that skilled, but then Steeljack isn't.  Skills otherwise don't cost points like traits and powers do.

Advantages and Disadvantages also work outside the point system (for every advantage you choose, take a disadvantage).  So, for disadvantages there is Freak (I look like a very shiny steel dude) and Public ID (I've been in jail - everyone knows who I am and was).  For advantages I would take Never Surrender (gives me a burst of energy when I am down for the count, once per session) and Fearless (I've fought the heroes and know the villains, been there, done that).

Back to Powers.  Armour 3 (3 points) makes sense (my defense soak goes up to x8 from x5 from my Brawn) and I will take the defect always on (no extra points but it seems realistics and backs up "freak").  I have fought for long enough that Special Attack: Badass Fighter 5 (5 points) works (I increase my attack from x2 from agility to x6, and my damage from x5 from brawn to x6 - a well rounded fighter).  My dodge I leave at my ability base score of x2, so I get hit a lot, but am hard to actually hurt. I will also spend 3 points on Mind Shield: Iron Will (get it?  Iron Will?  I slay me!) 3 (3 points) to bring my mental defence from x1 to x7.

Mental Malfunction (as in motive) - I would say to try to atone for my criminal past (bank robbing).

Now my points works out exactly at 25.  If I had more points left ofter I could have used them as hero points (lots of uses for those) and if I needed more points I could have overspent, giving my GM setback points (like hero points but the GM gets to use them).  Either would refresh each session.  Note that characters can earn extra hero points within a session, but they are "use em or lose em".

And that, roughly speaking, is that.  The mechanics are fairly simple (take 2d6 roll, multiply by the multiplier, compare the result to a static number or an opposing similar roll). 

It is a supers game that does a heck of a lot for simple mechanics, and I would like to play it one day, but around these parts everyone is "mutants and masterminds or nothing!" so it may be a while.

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2014, 04:07:06 pm »
I am running a 5th ed D&D game and it rocks on toast!  I hope someday to play in one.

Until then, here is something I would like to try:  A half-orc Barbarian! (gasp!).

Part of the reason for this is that 5e is simplified enough that I can stomach the rage here a lot more than I could the rage/fatigue in, say 3rd edition/pathfinder.  First of all, for regular rage there is no fatigue (although there is exhaustion on the frenzy path).  Second, the rage (and exhaustion) are greatly simplified: extra damage + resistance during rage, disadvantage on ability checks during 1st stage of exhaustion, etc.

Also, the half-orc seems to have racial abilities that are "high level barbarian-lite" and also stack with the barbarian class abilities.

Anyhow, creating it is easy.  Use the array, put 14 str, 15 con, 13 dex, 12 wis, 10 chr, 8 int.  Racial mods put str and con both to 16 (this makes my unarmoured ac 14, which is just fine at 1st level).  Take the outlander background.  For skills I would get intimidate (free), athletics, perception, survival and stealth (if you double up a skill from class/race and background, just pick a new skill.  Very handy!).  The background also gives me proficiency in a musical instrument (flute), which I could purchase with 2 of the 10 gp the background gives me.  Start with Great axe, shortbow (presumably with some arrows) and four javelins, an explorer's pack, a hunting trap, a rabbit's foot (my first kill!), travelling close, a belt pouch and a staff (in case something needs bludgeoning, I guess).  No armour or shield needed, really (I want to fight with a great axe, which means no shield anyhow).

At higher levels, increase str by two twice, then con by two twice (maxing them out to 20), then at 19th level instead of a +2 stat improvement take the resilient feat to increase dex by one and get proficiency in dex saves (very nice to get a +6 boost at high levels, and also fits a theme of "good physical saves"!).  This would bring the 20th level stats (with the barbarian 20th level bonus explicitly breaking the "20" cap on abilities that otherwise exists in 5e) to str 24, dex 14, con 24, int 8, wis 12, chr 10.  So now my unarmoured AC is a respectable 19 (quite high in 5e).  Take the berserker path but don't get stupid with overusing the frenzy ability (I would do it no more than once per day and save it for the "boss monster" usually - it is very hard to remove multiple levels of exhaustion).  For most encounters, rage alone will do. 

If I came in at 20th level, I note that 5e would give me wayyyyy fewer magic items than 3rd ed in a standard campaign.  First of all, I would have about 21500 gp, but no guarantee of buying any but common magic items like potions of healing/climbing.  Second, I would (for the "standard" campaign) get assigned one rare and two uncommon magical items (say a +2 great axe, a javelin of lightning (very cool in 5e), and a periapt of wound closure).  I am fine with that, but those coming from a 3rd ed background are going to experience a bit of a shock.   ;)

Let's see, chaotic good, speaks common, orc and giant (extra language from outlander background, seems to fit - orcs and ogres interact sometimes).   A child by marriage alliance between an orc and human tribe, he was taken by his mother far away when the alliance broke down and the tribes fell to war again (his father was likely killed in the battle).  He lived in the wild with his mother Belloca as a hunter-gathering tribe of two, but after she died he was on his own.  He resists the lure of Gruumsh (that urges all orcs and half-orcs to be evil) and sees the party as a new, better "tribe" that he can watch over.  He has had visions of something nasty happening in the future, and tends to drink to keep these visions away.  He believes that change is the only constant in life, and is in the habit of wandering (some might call it wanderlust - he just doesn't feel comfortable staying too long in one place).

Keth is ready to smash!  The critical hit rules in 5e have you double the dice (in the case of a great axe that means 2d12 + X instead of 1d12  + X).  But half-orcs add another weapon die for 3d12 + X, and at high levels, barbarians just add more dice.  So a natural 20 (no need to confirm the crit in 5e) becomes nasty.

Anyhow, this would be a "cut loose" character, and maybe I will play it sometime.  It is a barbarian with less paperwork, which is fitting, in a meta-sense.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 04:15:38 pm by Particle_Man »

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2015, 09:38:10 pm »
Another one from Tome of Battle: The Book of Nine Swords, for D&D 3.5:

I like the idea of a dwarf crusader "Diesa Dankil" of Moradin, and would heavily use the Martial Study/Martial Stance feats to get a nice minor teleport at 9th level (the shadow side) and fire resistance/immunity from a desert wind stance and a great save boost at 15th level from the Diamond Mind school.  I would also take a boost that adds 10' to the movement rate (to counter the whole slow dwarf thing a bit).  Now the fire res/immunity runs off of tumble ranks, so I would max out tumble.  And since it is a dwarf, I could actually USE that tumble even while in heavy armour!  One of the nice little quirks about 3.5.

I dunno, maybe I will play that one day.  But currently a lot of people that would be running 3.5 like running Pathfinder instead.

It is a nice character concept.  I could do it using only the core books and the Book of Nine Swords (well, since I don't like to pick out my own magic items (barring craft magic item feats, I prefer to leave that sort of thing in the DM's hands), I technically could do it using only the Players' Handbook and the Book of Nine Sworlds).  I am obsessive enough that I used the array and picked out her skills, maneuvers and feats at every level from 1 to 20, but I will spare you all the details unless someone really wants them.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 01:05:18 am by Particle_Man »

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2015, 10:11:56 pm »
Mutants and Masterminds 3rd ed. is a pretty cool system, and I like that with the DC license they got stats out for a lot of DC heroes and villains (partly because it took awhile to get my head around how to build super-powers with 3rd ed.  It is the opposite of my usual mindset).

Anyhow, I got this idea in my head for "The Doorman", a, well, doorman at one of those Major Pubs where celebrities go to be seen, and who was, on camera, gifted by an alien with special powers as Earth's one and only agent of the aliens mysterious but heroic organization of the Guardians of the Portals, thus gaining the Fame and Responsibilty complications in one shot (mind you the "gifting" also reworked his mind a bit, giving it some memory holes (thus no skill points).  I see him as a Powerhouse (at least at first).  My idea would be to front-load him with powers and traits, and then use experience points to buy up the skills, advantages, etc., as the neophyte learned more about how to be a more effective superhero.

I have played both at PL 8 and PL 10 and this character would not be that different at either level (but with the extra 7 points at PL 10 I could get some cool powers, wait and see!).

Gus Royal, "The Doorman"

Traits (if PL 8): Strength 12, Stamina 12 (with Impervious Toughness 12), Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 4, Intellect -1, Awareness 4, Presence 0.

Traits (if PL 10): Str/Sta 15 (with Impervious Toughness 15), Agility 5, Dexterity 5, Fighting 5, Intellect -1, Awareness 5, Presence 0.

Powers: Regeneration 10
Immunity (Critical Hits)
Senses: Counters all Concealment and Counters Illusion (both on Visual) and Distance Sense.
Portal Power!   (Teleport 1 Portal, 60', Accurate, Change Velocity, each person can carry 200 lbs)
     Array (Teleport 1 Extended Only, Accurate, Change Velocity, Easy, can carry up to 400 lbs, 2 miles)
      Array (Dimensional Travel (only to the dimension Ur-Ma-Ket (and back again!), a realm coterminous with ours but filled with illusions, shadows, mist, etc., a land of smoke and mirrors), Affects Others, each can carry 1600 lbs).

Additional Powers (only if PL 10): Remote Sensing 1 (All, Dimensional (Ur-Ma-Ket), No Conduit, Simultaneous, Noticeable (creates negative image phantom body).

Gus has no secret identity, party because of how visibly he gained his powers, partly because no matter what he wears, his chest and back have a large rectangle showing various images, at random, of the surrounding 2 mile area both of here and of Ur-Ma-Ket. Also, his eyes are black, starry fields.

He is a bruiser, a puncher, and tough to put down, but has a lot to learn.  But that is pretty good for a 20 year old high school dropout!

Floogal

• Veteran
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2015, 04:43:38 am »
Here, I'll contribute something so Particle_Man isn't just talking to himself...

You know the classic archtype of the human who rejects society, and goes off to live in the woods as a surly, primitive savage?  I'd like to try the opposite of that: a lizardfolk who rejects her backwater tribe & goes off to live in human/halfling/etc. society.  I was thinking a friendly bard, focused on support, maybe a bit of archery.

Why I probably won't get to play this character: lizardfolk are a non-core race, which turns off many GMs right away.  Even then, by default they're more powerful than a standard race, so altering them would be necessary.  Since I'd be choosing this for fluff & not powergaming, I'd be perfectly fine with just taking a human/half-orc, changing the type to humanoid(reptillian), and calling it a day.  (Take improved unarmed strike, max out Swim & Acrobatics, and besides lower numbers you're close enough to approximating the race.)

Why lizardfolk?  The point of this concept is to be someone who everyone assumes is a fish out of water, but actually isn't (she just thinks human society, festivals, technology, etc. are all so awesome!).  So I'd want to play a race that is immediately assumed to not to work in a civilized setting -- and lizardfolk (at least, according to their 3.5/Pathfinder description) typically reject modern technology in favour of tradition, making them a perfect fit.  Also, they're "party friendly," in that they're one of the best non-core races for not making life too difficult for everyone else.  Kobolds and goblins tend to be seen as pests, bugbears and ogres are "evil monsters", merfolk and giants have physical restrictions that make getting around difficult, and, really, most creatures have abilities that are unbalanced for PCs (but would be too noticeable if removed).  Not to say that this character wouldn't have any prejudice to deal with, but that's why being a bard with diplomacy helps, and, really, half the fun of playing an exotic race is trying to fit in and/or avoiding pitchfork mobs.

Mechanically, once the race issue is sorted out, it would be a typical bard: buffing, support, and social skills.  Probably have Precise Shot, so she can support with archery without being useless at it.  Personality-wise, she'd be realistic & be willing to ignore initial reactions & give everyone a second chance, and would be easy-going enough to ignore hecklers that aren't worth her time.  But she's proud of her race and heritage; she won't use disguises or magic to hide who she is just to make life easier.  While she doesn't personally like the lifestyle she was born in (and thinks they're being a bit stubborn and silly refusing a few of the conveniences of modern society), she loves her home and sends back gifts during her travels.  Always enjoys taking part in local events, visiting bars to chat people up, sharing stories.  Never tells people her gender, as she delights in teasing people when they assume wrong (as lizardfolk have no obvious sexual dimorphism, from what I can tell).

I imagine her being neutral good, and would adventure with people mostly as an excuse to travel and explore.

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2015, 09:27:17 am »
I like it!  At high levels, I could see her bringing the gift of civilization to the other lizardfolk.