Author Topic: A character I probably won't get to play  (Read 33179 times)

Particle_Man

• Legendary
  • Cut my teeth on 1st ed AD&D
    • http://particle-man6.livejournal.com/
A character I probably won't get to play
« on: February 15, 2010, 07:45:46 pm »
7th Sea:

Big Boris Veronika

Ussuran - Resolve 4, all other traits 3 (80 HP), arcana: willful (virtue) (10 HP), advantages: large (5 HP), toughness (3 HP), skill: heavy weapon (attack 1, parry 1) (2 HP), language: Ussuran (no r/w).

Why I probably won't get to play it: a) With the supplements out the rules favour a random draw of virtue/flaw rather than player's choice.  b) Some players getting annoyed at my lack of a common language.  Ironically (for the former at least) players were allowed to select their virtues before the nation supplements came out, so if we were only using the core books this character would be possible.  For the latter . . . I would learn another language eventually, but would meanwhile relish the comedy where I spout off my best fake nonsense Russian. :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 02:13:36 pm by Particle_Man »
Game MASter that is comPLETEly unfair!

Particle_Man

• Legendary
Re: A character I probably won't get to play
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 09:34:28 am »
This is becoming a storehouse for chargen ideas.  Anyhow, I might play this other 7th Sea character someday: There are 4 weather runes in the vesten magic system.  Add in the weather-themed rune that lets you throw lightning around and you have a cool concept.  I am thinking someone with spy, sailor, skald, etc., maybe a noble, who travels the world to spread the tales of the Vesten (since the knowledge of the names is shrinking in Vendel, it should be grown elsewhere).  But gods dropping 40% of your starting points on magic does leave one feeble at chargen, so this is likely a long-term plan.  And with my luck everyone else would want to play Vendel merchants vs. vesten pirates.  :)

Vesten weather mage

Sailor, Skald, Spy, Streetwise 8

Athlete, Knife 4

Sorcery (full) - Laerdom (intensity 3, calm 1, Lightning 3) 40
Jarl 4
R/W Vendel 1
Language, Other (0-?)
Legendary Resolve 3

some into traits.  Leftovers - languages? able drinker?  knack improvement?

++

Another option, just accept the low traits for now and go for full vesten mage *and* sympathetic healer *and* skilled noble. 

40 - vesten magic (3 intensity, 3 calm, 1 lightning)
20 - sympathetic healer magic

14 - sailor, skald, spy, streetwise, athlete, dirty fighting, heavy weapon, knife, ride, wrestling. 
4 - academy.
5 - noble
1 - able drinker

8 - speak all 7 major languages (and r/w avalon, eisen, vendel and vodacce) via a Handels accent and linguist

8 - 1 trait boost (wits or resolve (whichever one I don't get via Vesten boost)).

Stats: 2 resolve, 2 wits, 1 brawn, 1 panache, 1 finesse.

++++

Latest version of the idea (raised in Kirk as a Vendel but developed talent for magic (which pleased her vendel merchant family, as they thought it would be useful) but secretly visited her aunt, a skald - eventually she could not choose between the sides of her family and so became a sailor to see the world and try to find a "Third Way" of being both a good Vendel and a good Vestenmannavnjar while developing her magical talents and skald abilities):

40 Laerdom (Calm "Stans" 3, Intensity (Nod) 3, Lightning (Fury) (Vilskap)1)
12 (sailor, skald, streetwise (Kirkjubaejarklauster), athlete, ride, wrestling) (the other skills, while nice, seem to be more for a darker concept than I want to embody in this character, so nix to dirty fighting, spy, criminal, etc.)
2 specialties: Fishing, Attack (knife) (I don't need parry if I have footwork, and I can't use parry anyhow if I need to use the other knacks).
3 legendary resolve
1 able drinker
2 linguist
8 speak all 7 major languages, plus crescent.  r/w vendel, avalon, eisen.
32 4 traits up (probably +2 panache, +2 resolve).

Core modification (Hey, sometimes I like to just go for the Core book without using supplements)

No skald skill (not core)
Replace streetwise skill with street navigation specialty.

Now I have 3 points freed up.  Not sure what I would spend them on.  Maybe bump Balance and Climbing up to 3 each, to up my awesome sailor acrobat cred.  :)

No virtue, no hubris.  Backgrounds as determined by random rune roll (I will likely get 1 or 2 of them).

Starting equipment, knife, clothes.  Either 3 months sailor's pay or 1d10 guilders (exploding), GM's call.

Modifying the vesten weather mage yet again!

40 points sorcery (3 stormy, 3 calm, 1 lightning)
5 points noble
5 points foul weather jack (1st 4 point background, amnesia (doesn't know he is a noble or a weather mage).
4 points academy
4 points university (or whatever you call the civil equivalent to academy)
10 points skills (streetwise, sailor, criminal, spy, knife, heavy weapon, wrestling, dirty fighting, pugilism, ride).
32 points traits (bring everything up to 2).

Only speaks Vesten and maybe (with the right accent) either Eisen or Avalon, but he can pick up what he needs through exposure later.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 09:31:55 pm by Particle_Man »

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 09:05:15 pm »
Damn, I looked in the vendel/vesten book and an /npc vendel is sorta doing what I was doing (well almost - the npc gathers stories and my character would be disseminating them.  Hmmm, maybe there is room for both - or even some kind of partnership.

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 12:56:30 am »
Switching systems there is Anima, a beautiful, deadly, quirky, somewhat clunky but very lovable rpg.  I some ways it reminds me of 1st ed AD&D.

So lets make a fighter.  Stats are rolled.  Hang on while I find a dice roller online [ http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm ]: 9, 9, 9, 8, 5, 5, 9, 8 (high but I did get to reroll 1, 2, and 3).  Appearance: 5  This is an amazing character.  Wish I could roll this well when actually making one.  Ok, by this method of chargen I can change the lowest score to a 9(!).  So really, an embarrassment of riches.  str, agility, dex, con, willpower 9, perception, power 8, intelligence 5.  (btw, 5 is average, 10 is maximum for humans - 8s and 9s are sweeeeeeeet)

Wealth roll: 9.  I am comfortable (upper class, even!) with 20 gc!  Mind you, this is the only game I know that prices out underwear . . .

Half my 600 points will go into attack and block (slightly more into attack so I have the option of an extra axe attack).  Fighter should be good at fighting.

class: Weaponmaster - freebie proficincy - battle axe.  I will pay for shield prof. too (10 points for my class).  And I will buy the martial art Tae Kwon Do (50 points - expensive but worth it).  You know those cool fight scenes where a guy plows you with an axe, blocks your blow with a shield, and kicks you in the teeth?  This is the martial art that lets you do that - the only one that combines with weapon use.

Freebie secondary skill bonus - Withstand Pain (+10).  As for paid skills I don't see this as a skill kind of guy so it is not so much what I want to be good at as what I don't want to suck at: Jump, Climb, Athleticism, Notice, Feats of Strength, Withstand Pain (so the 1st 4 end up at 15, feats of str 20, and withstand pain at 25).  He is a merc. soldier, so not too bad.  That costs 50 points.

I will avoid the cheese (my stats are really too good to justify cheesing out) and stick with human as my race.

That said, I should look at the advantages and disadvantages.  I had already decided he would be stupid, so dropping int to 3 from 5 makes sense.  I won't take other disadvantages so that gives me 4 advantage points.  I hate fumbles, so will take good luck to cut the chances of them by 1/3rd (from 3% to 2% - with my dice rolling it matters!).  Battle-ax and shield is a slow combo. quick reflexes will somewhat mitigate that by almost half.  And I will buy two points of exceptional physical resistance, making him very very hard to poison, infect with disease, or cripple with damage.  There are many more juicy advantages, but I will stop there.

The other 190 points go into more hit points . . . a lot more.  My hit points are base 120 + class 20 + (19 x 9) = 311 (awesome meat shield - er - fighter!)

Ok, lets go shopping.  I get one weapon for free and that will be the shield.  The Battle Axe costs 15 GC.  As for armour/clothing . . . lets go for fur . . . and I am out of money.  Damn that was quick.  Apparently my character's motivation is to find a job before he starves to death.  :)  And I guess the horned helmet will have to wait.  :)  In theory I can earn 1 gc/day as a decent merc (whew!).  encumbrance is 11 lbs, so I can carry 209 lbs more without penalty, so no prob. 

Initiative: when using axe (-30) and shield (-25), his +5 class bonus, +25 bought advantage, and agi/dex bonuses of +10 each and the base +20 land me at a net +15.  Sweet!  Saves are 40 for magic/psionics and 90 for the physical stuff.  I want to be 6'0" and 200 lbs, and I just fit the low end of that on the size table given my str and con. 

Wear armour 20.  So no penalty for the fur.

attack/block 100/100 (shield factored in and besides, this keeps the math easyish).  Move 105 feet (1/4 of that if I don't want to go all out and use an active action).  Note attack with additional kick is at -20, and if I go for 2 attacks then all attacks (including the kick) lose 25 more (so -45 on the kick).  Also, I could do 3 actions a round but at -25 on the second action and -50 on the third, so if all my attacks are in my 3rd action and I do 2 axe attacks and kick then, my attacks would net at 25/25/5 (kick).  Possibly not worth it given the counterattack rules.  :)

Damage 80 (axe) or 30 (kick).  Nice, and I can hold my own in a bar brawl, or if I throw or lose the axe.[edit: I would have to buy the throw prof. to throw the axe.  Jeez this game is point hungry - so forget it - I won't throw the axe, at least not at 1st level - unless the bad translation merely means I just can't use the aim ability when throwing the axe . . . ].

regeneration 2.  (in this game non-magical healing is pretty slow)

Martial Knowledge 20, so I would have to be level 4 before getting a crack at ki powers.  Fine by me - I am just doing a fighter here, nothing fancy needed. 

For campaigns where it is relevant - Dark "god" probably Noah - fits fighters well.  As for my light "god" - not sure.  Kinda like Uriel the freedom guy, but that might make me a bad Merc.  :)

As for char advancement, barring the need for a particular skill or proficiency (which will be bought instead of more life points, if nec.) I will keep increasing attack, block and hit points, putting the freebie skill bonus into withstand pain.  Ability increases would go first to changing 9s to 10s in dex, str, con and willpower.  That takes the character to level9 which is very high in this game, so that is a good place to stop planning (actually by that level martial knowledge might be high enough to get inhuman, so I could keep increasing those 4 stats).  life points, init, martial knowledge, attack, block and feats of str all get bonuses every level).

Espie

• Legendary
  • What.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 07:59:52 am »
Yeah I can see this working in Anima, heh.
Remember, the moon is watching.

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 03:26:19 pm »
Hmmmm, using the method 5 point buy method (not in the core book, but possibly on the dm screen) I think I can still do the character.  I would have to reduce perception, power and agility to 5, and will power to 8.  str, dex and con would remain 9.  Appearance and wealth still rolled.

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 03:25:21 pm »
Waitasec, if I use Tae Kwon Do as my first weapon it costs only 25 dp instead of 50, and I can buy battleaxe proficiency for 10.  That gives me 15 more points!  I think I will put 5 into the Composure skill to make it 15 (what the heck, it is cheap and might come in handy) and buy 9 more life points (bringing it up to 318).

Always tricky, these varying cost point buy systems.   :)

Oh, name: Kal.  Probably hails from the not-so-nice land of Dwanholf.  Speaks Latin, doesn't read.

Y'know, there is no cost listed for helmets.  I think I could justify a Casque or Leather Hood (hopefully the former so as to be able to add Viking style horns).  :)

I have looked online and found that real Vikings didn't have horns on their helmets.  Fie on such cruel truths!  I want the horned helmet!  :)

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 01:53:37 pm »
Anotner old school idea, tied to 1st edition AD&D: The assassin cum illusionist.  Human (has to be) and with str 15, int 17, dex 17 minimum (so unlikely on chargen methods allowed in 1st ed) needed to pull off.  The idea is to get to 13th level as an assassin (gets pretty good hp at 13d6 (many classes stop gaining hit dice earlier) and by stopping here I don't have to fight/assassinate my boss to get to the 14th level).  Then the character goes deep cover as an illusionist's apprentice and later illusionist starting again at level 1 (except for the hit points - good to have for a beginning illusionist) and working my way up to level 14, at which point I both gain the highest level of illusionist spells available and can use the assassin abilities again (which includes most thief abilities as if 11th level, x5 backstab, set traps as if 15th level, the third best chance to assassinate, etc.).  And the illusionist spells would help here as well.

So aside from the impossibly high stats needed, the fact that no one is running a long term first ed (or OSRIC) game, the usual DM prohibitions against evil characters in general and assassins in particular, and the length of time needed to get to the second class, I see nothing wrong with this plan.  :)

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 02:46:17 pm »
I just found my copy of GURPS Magic, 3rd ed.  Love Kirk Reinert's cover art of the old wizard on it!

Hmmm . . . I do like illusionists, and their creation spells were fun.

OK, lets go for it.  Using the basic book, compendium I (for the extra fatigue and weirdness magnet), and of course GURPS Magic.  All 3rd edition.  To stop infinite point sinks I will limit all skills, spells, and primary and secondary stats (like fatigue) to a 20 maximum.

IQ 17 (of which I pay for 16), all physical stats 8 (a weedy little guy)
Half-Elf (gets me longetivity, Magery 1, +1 IQ (this brings it to 17)
Eidetic Memory level 2.
one-college magery 2 and 3 (so I can't have spells outside creation and illusion that require magery 2 as a prereq., but I can have spells outside the college that require magery 1.  This is important, as some of the prerequisite spells for creation/illusion spells are not in that college and require magery).
Extra Fatigue 12 (so I get a total of 20 fatigue to power the spells with).

5 quirks TBA.
Overconfident, Impulsive, Weirdness Magnet.

Spells: All in the GURPS Magic 3rd ed book in the creation and illusion section (15 spells) + some earth spells, water spells and a sound spell that are prereqs, + lend ST and recover ST.  Most are mental/hard but one (create object) is mental/very hard, so it will get 2 points instead of 1.  This puts all the spells I know at skill level 20 for those in the creation/illusion college, and 18 for those outside of it (except for recover ST, which is also at 20).  That gives me a pretty good range.  I can make illusions, or disguises, or create temporary servants, warriors, small animals or objects (the latter only exist while touching a living thinking being though).  I can also find, purify or create water, find types of earth, create and shape earth, and even turn earth to stone.  So not too shabby.  I don't really want spells outside of that, so that should be enough.

Other skills: I have 27 other skill points!  And mental skills (except magic) cost 1/4 normal!  Between that and the spells I have spent 54 points on skills so have to be at least 27 years old.

I could spend 15 points on Luck but am not sure I would want to.  I don't like botches that much, though, and I would be using spells a lot (there is a small chance of summoning a demon that will attack one!).  So that would still leave 12 points for non-spell skills.  I could start at age 20 if I wished.  As another option, I could go for "pure" magery 2 and 3 if I spend 8 more points, but I am happy with the spells as they are, I think.  I might spend more points on Phantom Flame to get it up to 20 though . . . I  have no idea why that spell is in Fire rather than Creation and Illusion.  Hmm.  Ok, scratch the luck and go for full magery 3.  All spells are at 20, and I have 19 non-spell skills if I like.  Mininum age 23.  If I *really* need luck I go down to 4 points for non-spell skills (which isn't too bad, given eidetic memory).  That would just make me a *very* focused wizard at the beginning.  I actually am not sure what I would advance in play, given my "20" limit on spells and skills.  I guess I would broaden my abilities as the need arose, or develop contacts, allies, wealth, etc.

Total: 175 points.  So not a typical starting character of 100 points, but a rather nice illusionist. 

There was another 3rd ed magic book (grimoire) but I didn't like the feel of it for some reason, so no spells from it.  :)  I think getting the extra creation and illusion spells from this book, and the necessary prerequisite spells, would push the character to 200 points.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 04:40:06 pm by Particle_Man »

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 04:20:20 pm »
Back to 7th Sea.  I might be interested in pushing the Castillian Education advantage.  I mean really pushing it as far as I can.

I think, with that, university, academy, linguist, able drinker and ordained, I can have an interesting "Jack of all trades, master of none" Priest.

I can get all the civil advanced knacks in the main book, plus the Castille book.  Not sure if WayLay from the Los Vagos book is Martial or Civil, but I don't have the points for its advanced knacks so the points may be moot (and depending on the GM's rules for learning languages, I might spend any extra points I get on more languages).  So an initially incompetent but devout priest with a love of learning.  Possibly with a shady background.

On the down side, this would be expensive.  I would start with a hubris and minimum traits!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:39:51 pm by Particle_Man »

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 04:23:32 pm »
And now for an easy one: Jaws of the Six Serpents.  I love the game but imagine it will be my destiny to run it rather than play it.

But taking the "coastal people tribe" I can be a powerful sorcerer right out of the box:

Water Urge (master, +6), Sorcery* (master, +6), Seeks Knowledge of the Ancients (good, +2), Sickly (poor, -2).

This is the classic "Raistlin" character, frankly.  It might be fun to try.  Given how the game works, he has way less "hit points" than someone that spreads out their traits to get +2s. 

I also wouldn't mind trying a Diviner character.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 04:39:46 pm by Particle_Man »

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 02:57:49 am »
Not sure if this one fits the category as I may one day get to play it (gasp!).  Again from 7th Sea.  Obviously, since I cannot preplan the random elements of card drawing, if I actually am playing the character there will be some things I don't know about it.  Such is life.  :)

But lets try a Vodacce Swordsman, who knows how to comport himself with high folk and low.

So, Swordsman (Ambrogia School) is 25 points, and he get Membership in the Swordsman's Guild, as well as the Fencing and Dirty Fighting skills.

For 14 more points, I will pick up Athlete, Knife, Ride, and Wrestling as Martial Skills, and Courtier, Criminal and Streetwise as Civil Skills.

For 48 points I will get 6 trait advances, which will leave me with Finesse and Wits at 3 and Brawn, Resolve and Panache at 2.  Not bad for a starting character.

For 1 point I will take Able Drinker.

Ok, so that is 88 points so far.  Depending on the card draw, I would love to take Victorious or Willful, and maybe Passionate, Worldly or Fortunate.  Failing those virtues, I could have fun with Loyal, Rash or Reckless as Hubrises.  Failing either, I guess I would have 14 points to spend.

What else?  Probably languages.  For 2 points in Linguist and 7 points besides, I can read and write Vodacce and speak all 7 major languages.  That leaves 3 points to improve knacks, get a background, get literate in more languages (perhaps even learn Thean), etc. 

A poor swordsman that needs money is a good place to start.  I would like him to end up a heroic roguish sort, not above stealing a horse, but willing to help out a child in danger.

Anyhow, something to keep in mind, should a 7th Sea game open up.

[edit: Hmmm  .  .  . Lightning Reflexes (4 points) is a pretty sweet advantage for a duelist.  I might give up wrestling for that, should it come down to it].

[Edit: Ooogh.  I just looked in the Vodaccee book.  Apparently unless you spend 15 points to be Unbound, you get a special "the GM gets one session where he can screw with you" if you are Vodacce.  Not sure I like that one.  I could spend 10 points to be some other race like Castille and then learn Ambrogia, but I am not sure that is worth it.  Might be something to consider though.  Maybe I could spend the points to be Unbound, but that pretty much mandates a Hubris.  Tough choices!].

That said, at least the Vodacce book has some Vodacce heroes.  The way they were being described, I was wondering if not-Italians were all being slagged as Villains without exception.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 12:28:45 am by Particle_Man »

Rubycheeks Loveglow

• Veteran
  • Master of the East Wind
    • Transistor Glamor
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2010, 04:41:41 am »
Since I don't really feel like making my own thread for this, I was tinkering around with the (more or less dead in development) Anathema program for building Exalted characters. I had this fanciful idea of some high seas loli urchin, and since it was fast to make, thought why not. I think I tried to do too many things at once though.

Hosted as images cause I'm lazy:

And much more usable pdf:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dzmzmjtiqzm

Ended up making her a Lintha half-blood to start, on top of slipping her into the most human-looking clan (while the prospect of having a redeemed Solar Lintha running around horrifying people was funny, it probably would be too bothersome to deal with), and just shaded in how she did well in her education of running the "family business", but enjoyed the thrill of high seas adventure (which Lintha females rarely do to significant age), etc. Betrayal, exaltation kicks in, all that good stuff.

Unlikely to ever be played what with how Lintha hunt down traitors viciously, and I doubt I'll run into a guy looking to run a heavily economy and naval based Exalted campaign :d

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 03:48:31 pm »
Speaking of sailors, here is a half-Avalon, half-Inish sailor (and former horse thief) I would like to try.  Unlike the rest of the characters, I think this one I might actually play one day.  Finn MacMorgan, at your service!

Swordsman School: Finnegan 25 (wrestling, pugilism) free knack to 2 (corps a corps).

able drinker 1
language Avalon +2 points for party language or background (amnesia).

criminal 2
sailor 2 (climb 2)
athlete 2 (footwork 2)
ride 2
streetwise 2

traits  72  (all 3s)   cost: 110  need hubris.

Mind you, in play I would try to raise Traits, Swordsman Knacks, Breakfall, and Defense Knacks to 5, and some others to 1 or 2, and this would require over 700 experience points, all told!  So a character in for the long haul, but viable in the short term as well.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 12:29:09 am by Particle_Man »

Particle_Man

• Legendary
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2010, 03:18:03 pm »
Exalted is a game that I have tried but it is so hard for me to wrap my brain around both setting and system, for some reason.

But nevertheless, there is an idea in my head of a character concept for something ethereal, fluffy, and light, like BEATING MY ENEMIES TO DEATH WITH MY BARE HANDS!    :)

So, without further ado:

Ray of Righteous Light

Dawn-Caste Solar.  Concept: See above capital letters.  Motivation: To slay all Deathlords and Yozi.  Initmacy: I like my circle of friends.

Permanent Essence 4 (takes 14 bonus points)
Compassion 1, Temperance 1, Valor 3, Conviction 4.  Flaw: Heart of flint
Permanent Willpower 7
Personal Essence 19
Peripheral Essence 44

Strength 1 Dexterity 5 Stamina 5 Intelligence 1 Perception 3 Wits 5 Appearance 5 Socialize 1 Manipulation 1

Martial Arts 4 (takes 1 bonus point), War 3, Dodge 1, Integrity 3, Resistance 3, Investigation 3, Athletics 3, Awareness 3, Linguistics 3 (Old Realm, High Realm, Low Realm, Riverspeak), Socialize 3.  Socialize, Dodge and Investigation are not favored).

Cult 3
Artifact 3 (probably good armor - Orichalcum Reinforced Breastplate, perhaps - 4 motes to attune)
Resources 1

Charms: 2nd Martial Arts Excellency (I like the sure thing), Infinite Martial Arts Mastery, Ox-Body Technique (for 1 extra -1 and 2 extra -2 health levels), Body-Mending Meditation, and under Solar Hero style: Sledgehammer Fist Punch, Fists of Iron Technique, Dragon Coil Technique, and Solar Hero Form.

So the usual M.O. would be to Use Infinite Martial Arts Mastery and dump 16 motes in the first action, then use Solar Hero Form in the second action, and then go to town with the free 2nd Excellency charm in the remaining actions and defences.  Usually trying to flare the banner for the extra DV, unless stealth was called for.

Later on, the character would raise Martial Arts to 5 and then dump 20 motes into Infinite Martial Arts Mastery in the first action.  Other than that, no firm plans (increased strength might be a good idea, as well as bringing essence and will power even higher), although extra Ox-Body Techniques couldn't hurt.  And perhaps he will learn to read on day.  :)

This is all core book only, and I of course may have gotten something wrong.

[edit: I really don't get excellencies and DV, but if it helps, I could learn 1st Martial Arts excellency instead of 2nd if it makes defense better - I think they come out around equal but could be wrong].

[edit: I no longer think that specialties count for determining the "limit" of motes applicable in the 2nd excellency].
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 11:26:35 am by Particle_Man »