Author Topic: Wargamers RPG Catalogue  (Read 3238 times)

Bunnie

• Unus Mundus
  • Veteran
Wargamers RPG Catalogue
« on: January 20, 2012, 10:10:00 pm »
Here is a complete catalogue of all the RPG books owned by the Wargamers.

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/ubcsfs

To access it, click the collection folder in the top left (just under 'Home') and select Wargamers RPG Collection. It's searchable based on title, author, and genre tags, and you can toggle through a few different display modes.

If you'd like to rate or review a book in the catalogue, let me know and I'll post it for you :D
The algorithms I am programmed with do not support the comprehension of illogical human thought.

sirstargazer

• The Lord of feathers
  • Administrator
  • Legendary
  • the wicked
Re: Wargamers RPG Catalogue
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 01:21:38 pm »
That is really cool!  It may be better to have the wargamer one under a separate account than the sfs as there won't always be overlap in execs.
"Hiding the fact you're dead again
Underneath the power lines seeking shade
Far above our heads are the icy heights that contain all reason
It's a luscious mix of words and tricks
That let us bet when you know we should've folded "~ The Shins

scientology

Ascendant Hero

• Legendary
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 07:40:21 pm »
Its done that way because you need to actually purchase an account for that program. I'll see about maybe transferring the core data into an excel sheet or something though. Alternatively, perhaps we can set something up to maintain access. Either way, well done madame!
"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?" - Jane Austin

Legacy and Cube- the true formats of Magic

Bunnie

• Unus Mundus
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 10:19:13 am »
I'll always have access to the SFS account; I was the one who made it and paid for it; but I'll make sure that any subsequent Games Librarians have access to the catalogue.

There's a printable catalogue and there should be a way to download the catalogue in spreadsheet format; I'll get that figured out and make a hard copy to tape to the RPG cabinet.
The algorithms I am programmed with do not support the comprehension of illogical human thought.

sirstargazer

• The Lord of feathers
  • Administrator
  • Legendary
  • the wicked
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 01:55:52 pm »
ahh didn't realize it was a paid service.  Wargamer execs always have a history of lapsing into laziness so what is up to date now will probably not stay that way a generation or two later so it's no biggie :) Regardless, awesome job on the catelogue. Hopefully the future librarians will be able to maintain your work!
"Hiding the fact you're dead again
Underneath the power lines seeking shade
Far above our heads are the icy heights that contain all reason
It's a luscious mix of words and tricks
That let us bet when you know we should've folded "~ The Shins

scientology

Particle_Man

• Legendary
  • Cut my teeth on 1st ed AD&D
    • http://particle-man6.livejournal.com/
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 10:01:02 pm »
Nice work!  Funny to see "games of the future!" when the games were published 30 years ago.  :)
Game MASter that is comPLETEly unfair!